There is a number of other sites and information platforms where examples are shown
- Japan: Heat Pump and Thermal Storage Technology Center of Japan with some project videos.
- Switzerland: Deklarierte Plusenergie-Gebäuden, giving an extensive overview of declared Energy Plus Buildings in the Swiss area, with many examples of Energy Zero single family and multifamily buildings using heat pumps and solar supported DHW Heat Pumps
- Netherlands: publication for the 12th IEA Heat Pump Conference, on high rise buildings in the Rotterdam Area under the title ‘Heat Pumps in Rotterdam’. Not specifically focused on domestic hot water it gives a nice overview of projects.
- Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) has a Journal and information website on the latest developments showing a number of interesting case studies.
- France: L’Observatoire des Bâtiments Basse Consommation, not only focusing on heat pumping technologies, but still showing some nice examples.
- Germany: Wärmepumpe Regional, with over 1070 project examples.
Manufacturers and Energy Service Companies often have their own websites with examples.