The Workshop was held Thursday 16th May at the InterContinetal Hotel Grand Seoul Parnas in Seoul and organized by Korea Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Assessment Center (KRAAC – 한국냉동공조인증센터) and the Korean National Team supporting the work under the Annex.
At the Workshop presentations were given by:
- Onno Kleefkens, Phetradico, Netherlands, Introduction on the HPT Annex 46
- Prof. Minsung Kim, Chung-Ang University, School of Energy Systems Engineering, South Korea, Heat Pump – Mission for the green World
- Dr. Kashif Nawaz, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA, Max Tech Efficiency Electric HPWH with low-GWP Halogenated Refrigerant
- Prof. Kyioshi Saito, Waseda University – Saito Lab., Japan, R&D on Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Dr. Cordin Arpagaus, OST – Ostschweizer Fachhochschule Buchs, Switzerland, Test Procedures on Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Prof. Neil Hewitt, Ulster University, UK, Domestic Hot Water Heat Pumps – UK Country Report
- Onno Kleefkens MSc, Phetradico, Netherlands, Domestic Hot Water in Multi Family Buildings – Modelling of Systems
After the workshop the technical installation of the Intercontinental Hotel was visited.